Summer Loving

Since I've basically worked through Christmas and New Year, I'm trying to make the most of my weekends and use the stunning weather to explore. So last weekend I shot down to Wellington.





One of our main reasons for going down was for the 'European Masters' exhibition, and due to my Monet obsession I was totally amped for it. Also, I hadn't been down to Wellington for a couple of years so I was really looking forward to having a wander around and doing the whole tourist thing.

Despite the exhibition being really disappointing. . . I had an amazing, inspiring and beautiful weekend. I came back feeling energised from the stunning weather (although it got a little cold on our final day-I had to wear a jacket!!! In January!!!), and excited about exploring more of my little country which I so often neglect.

Comments

Popular Posts