Bat Your Lashes

I'm slightly OCD when it comes to eyelashes. I am always on the look out for anything that will make mine longer and thicker. Probably something to do with the fact that everyone in my family has been blessed with freakishly long and incredibly thick lashes that often get mistaken for falsies. While I on the other hand, have short, thin, straight stumps that would barely measure 5mm. . . So naturally I have tried everything under the sun to give the illusion of long lashes-tinting, perming, curling, extensions-you name it. I have also become a bit of a master at applying a full set of false lashes-I can put them on myself in under 3 minutes.

So I was a little excited to see that MAC have just released a new mascara that promises the illusion of false lahes. We'll see how it goes. . .



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts