Bassike





I am OBSESSED with Bassike. I bought one of the white V-Neck Tees late last year and instantly began to live in it. Almost everyday I tried to style this one Tshirt into my outfit in some way, until I eventually realised that I needed to invest in a couple more... The light, airy organic cotton has also been an absolute God-send over our hot, humid summer and I've been wearing them everywhere from the gym to work. It seems like a huge call to make, but these basic wardrobe staples may have just completed my wardrobe-I never realised the importance of a few basic white and greymarle Tees. Yes they are a little on the expensive side, but all the garments are made in Australia (almost as good as supporting our own industry) and are 100% organic cotton, these two points alone totally justify the expense for me.

Comments

Popular Posts