FEED LOVE

I've been thinking a lot about ethical fashion, sustainability and organics lately. I'm trying to figure out how to live my life in a more meaningful way... I recently came across FEED, an organisation founded by Lauren Bush. FEED incorporates both my wanting to live more purposefully, and also my constant need for a bigger bag. . . The initial idea was that by purchasing one tote bag, a needy schoolchild would be feed for one year. The bags now come in a huge range of styles and colours, and for each one purchased, 25 meals are donated to the UN World Food Program's school feeding initiative. As well as the bags, the range now also includes; bears, tshirts and other accessories. Each product has a stenciled number which makes it tangible and meaningful and all products are 100% organic. FEED products can be bought here, and they deliver to NZ! Feeding the world, one bag at a time.

Comments

  1. so i read your bananas post a while ago..the banana leggings are back in stock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts